CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.21.2009

Wake up Dreaming of Sleep

I know I haven't blogged for a while; but this has been a though I've had all week.... For some reason I feel like I can't get enough sleep! ... Ever!
I wake up in the mornings and can't wait for the time when I can jump right back in bed again! Why do we push ourselves so much? Life shouldn't be filled will all these "have to's". I am starting to feel like there is never going to be time in the day to just relax! I would love to just sit home and do absolutely nothing/sleep for like 4 days! Then perhaps I would get caught up on my rest & feel like I've had some "me" time! I know I'm being kind of a complainer right now... I know I even have it a lot easier then most, we don't even have kids yet, but I thought I would vent just a little bit :)
You know those lyrics "everybody's workin' for the weekend"? Well what happens when you feel like your weekend has a schedule to follow too? I love going out of town and all, (we've gone to Tri-cities the last 2 saturdays (all day from 2pm on), then were in Spokane monday night till about 11pm) but I'm so excited & totally looking forward to this weekend when I have absolutely nothing planned!!! Perhaps I'll stay in bed all morning on saturday, hahaha.... yeah right! But one can dream!
Anyway, all I know is that I'm ready for some vacation!

4 comments:

  1. Thank You!!! I couldn't agree more! a vacation sounds awesome right now! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and end up with absolutley no plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hey the party is going to be at the BBCC basketball game on friday night...and by party I mean me and the baby. you should come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Sometimes it feels like there is not enough time in they day. A vacation sounds so great right now, maybe we should just go on a cruise...just throwing it out there. Have fun relaxing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete