CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.17.2008

Dove Family Reunion



So I (we) just became a member of the blogging world & I decided to give it a go by sharing a little reunion we had with my family in Oct. We went to Bear River Lodge in UT up close to the WY boarder. It was sooo pretty up there. We were celebrating my brother Ben leaving the Navy after four years of service. We rented 4 wheelers and played the Wii and just hung out! It was lots of fun. My friend Amber who has started a photography business in UT came up with her family and took our family pictures. She did a really good job, so I've got some of those in here too!






I was just home (in Utah) for a quick 4 day trip from Dec 11-14; and I'll post on that later. I just had to get something posted so my blog wasn't naked :)


















































6 comments:

  1. that picture of you and ashley is my favorite! oh and welcome to blogesphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i had like a jello salad or something to give to welcome you to the neighborhood, but this coment will have to do! Those pictures are fantastic and I love the color scheme. . did you have a say in that? It seems very you! anywho can't wait to hear about your latest trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I couldn't leave a comment before for some reason maybe because it hadn't been clothed yet. get it?...naked...clothed haha anyway I wanted to say congratulations on becoming a bloggian! It was so fun to see you last week and catch up! I miss you my fellow blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! That is such a great picture! Anyway, I'm so glad you have a blog! I found it on Emily's page. Now we can stalk you! :) Matt & I want to know when you're coming to visit...I'm sure Mike would LOVE flying over the ocean for 6 hours straight! haha Anyway, we miss you & hope all is well with you! Happy New year!
    theboycefam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aubs! I just saw your name on Amber's blog..hope you don't mind me adding you to my list of blogs to stalk. I miss you! Hope all is well :) -Kacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your nice comments friend! It's like an Ansel haha! I REALLY want to come out for the tulip festival, hopefully I can!

    ReplyDelete