CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.17.2009

Top it all off w/Sing Star

(okay, i've been in the process of this blog for a few days now, sorry it's taken me so long)



It was my friend Michelle's birthday a few weeks ago. I took her for lunch on the 7th of March. We got to hang out all day with our friends Emily & Lynette (Angie was in Utah). Michelle picked Inca for lunch. She picked me up and we met our friends there! It was delicious!! (mike said he could still smell Inca on me unitl sunday night though... and yes I did shower, that's the only thing I hate about eating there....anyway)




After lunch we went browsing at Fashion Bug, then decided to watch Little Shop of Horors at my place. I know, a little random, but I had never seen it before and Michelle had the music from it playing in her car when she picked me up for lunch. I had heard about it, but had never actually seen it. It was fun watching/listening to my friends sing along and it made me wish I knew the words :) My favorite part was the 3 ladies that were all dressed up fancy & sang about what was happening. A few hours after the movie we all went over to some friends of ours (mike and I) the Stutsmans (Matt & Rochelle) and had our own little sing star party! I would say wish you were there.... but I'll let you judge for yourselves, haha, some of the songs were a little rough! But so awesome! :)


(Lynette, Rochelle, Matt, Mike)



(Michelle, Emily; I think this is their "we're sad cause we couldn't find a song Michelle wanted to sing" picture....)



apparently Lynette and I get super into & serious about our sing star....






hahaha, this picture made me laugh; I'm guessing this is their "don't show us eating cheetos?? picture??


(Em Wizzle everybody!)


okay, okay; I had to put these on.... this is what I'm talking about... some of the songs were a little rough .... But sooo funny!! I had so much fun!!! I couldn't resist... don't be mad friends!! This is what sing star is all about :)





"Zombie" - Cranberries




"Boy Named Sue" - Johnny Cash




"Broken Wing" - Martina McBride (Matt tries to "help" Mike hit the high notes)




"Broken Wing" part II


Anyway I had so much fun so I had to share the fun I had with everyone else!! Hope the videos made you smile or laugh! :)


~Aubrey



2 comments:

  1. This was one of the best most funnest Saturdays ever!!!! I had a ton of fun, and we need to do it again. . . really soon! Also my favorite was Matt helping Mike with the high notes, that was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I can't see the videos yet cause I'm here at work but I will be sure to check them out at home. They look very intertaining haha!

    ReplyDelete